A Unique, Historical Location for Your Special Day
The Maplewood Area Historical Society operates the Bruentrup Heritage Farm for a variety of rental events for the public. Events include wedding ceremonies, wedding receptions, anniversary or graduation parties, showers, picnics, children's parties and more. Your guests will enjoy the beautiful grounds featuring flower beds surrounded by peaceful prairie land…..
Our Farm Offers:
- Convenient northeast Metro location,
- Available for events May – first week in October,
- Ample parking within short walking distance,
- Indoor handicap-accessible restroom facilities,
- Farmhouse available for bridal party use,
- Hay rides, chairs, tables and tents available to rent
- Package prices available.
For information or to schedule a tour of the farm, contact the Event Producer at Weddings@MaplewoodHistoricalSociety.org.